Friday, April 9, 2010

Hit a Wall.

Yesterday was my 10th day on the pre-op diet. It was the worse day ever. When I woke up I felt very lethargic and just not myself. I thought that I needed something in my stomach so I did my protein shake. Well, that didn't help.

I went off to work hoping it would pass, but it didn't. When I got off work I went to the grocery store on the way home and bought some fresh steak. I went home cooked it up and ate it hoping that it would help. I also had a small salad. That didn't help either. So, the only option left, was to take a nap to see if that helped. With the dogs barking I really didn't get much rest, there was too much going on outside for the dogs to be quiet. I laid around from about 3:00 until 4:30 and then got up. And.............. I felt a little better. Not the greatest, but it could have been much worse.

I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day. I just didn't want to chance it would make me feel worse. Went to bed and finally fell asleep about 11:00. Waking up this morning I felt 100 percent better. I am so glad.

When all this was going on yesterday I was questioning whether I could do all this or would this be how my life was. I could not imagine being tired all the time and having no energy. I am glad that is passed and hope that it doesn't happen again.

4 days from now I should be at home recovering from my lap-band surgery. Yeahhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment