Friday, May 21, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes!!!!

I was whining yesterday about my stomach hurting, but this morning when I woke up it was gone (finally).

I really did not like the Milk of Magnesia but it did what it was supposed to. I was up half the night but I really feel soooooooo much better.

I stayed on liquids all day yesterday and until this evening and then tried a little chicken noodle soup. I am obviously not quite ready for that yet. I am back to liquids for another day or so. I got stuck really BAD. The sliming is the worse. Yuck-o!!!! My own fault, but still painful none the less. And it took forever to go away. I just took too big of a bite. I know better, but I guess each time I do this I will be one step closer to remembering all the rules all the time.

Tomorrow morning is breakfast with Dad, Miss Alice, Mona, Katy, Matt, Becky, Holly, Neal and I. It will be lots of fun. I just don't think that I am going to eat anything at the Original House of Pancakes. I thought maybe I would have a poached egg, but after tonight, I will just drink my protein shake before I go and be happy that I am not hungry.

Right now, I feel so good. Better than I have since I started this experience. Who knows why, but I am so thankful for all of it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment